In this post, I’m going to show you how I made £730 in 22 hours playing games online. I’m Alex and welcome to my blog, please be sure to read this post to the end where I’ll share with you ten tricks of the trade which will save you a lot of time and significantly boost your earnings.
Let me be clear on something; this is not gambling, and it is in no way illegal. Now, technically you only need a phone and an internet connection to work this income stream. However, I would say it’s more efficient and a lot easier if you use a laptop. It can be done from anywhere in the world if you use a VPN, which we’ll get into later. You will need a UK address to get the most out of this.
Well, there are very few online income methods that you can start with such a small investment, that will guarantee you such a chunky return in your first month. It’s less complicated and more fun than matched betting. Although matched betting does have its place and I’m an advocate for it, but generally, I do find the casino offers to be more fun: and there’s less fiddling.
I tested the Bonus Accumulator system for one month, and I made £730. But, let’s focus in a little bit more on that because I only actually worked for 11 days out of that month, and in those 11 days a total of 22 hours! If you think that sounds good, wait till I show the actual earnings potential in the time and effort section.
It’s a membership website that aggregates and lists casino offers and shows you how to use them to your advantage.
The casino industry is very competitive. So these companies run promotions to get new customers, and by using these offers in a calculated way we gain the advantage over the casinos and make money online. Exactly how to do this is made super simple because Bonus Accumulator has how-to videos that anyone can follow along at their own pace.
Now BA isn’t just an aggregate website; it has loads of really good tools that help you to be efficient and effective in your quest for profit. The first one I’d like to share with you is the EV calculator. The EV or estimated value is the result of a formula that’s designed to predict the likely outcome of any offer, put simply it’s the average earnings. For the offers on the website this has already been done for us. We are given access to the calculator to use on the inevitable offer emails that we receive from the casinos.
The profit tracker keeps a record of every offer that you’ve done and the actual profit that you made on that offer compared to its EV. You can see mine below:
So, you’re on board, you see the opportunity here, you want to make £500, £1,000, £2,000 in the next 30 days: what’s it going to cost you to get started?
Membership to the Bonus Accumulator website is £19.99 per month or £150 for the year. You can cancel either of these at any time.
The annual one is better value for money. However, I would suggest that you select monthly first, do that first month and check that this is an income stream that you’re going to enjoy doing. Once you’re happy with it then use your profits from that month to pay for an annual membership, saving yourself £90!
As far as how much money you need in the bank. Well, as little as £20 will do it but, to make the job easier I’d say £50 to £100 is a nice figure.
I wouldn’t be doing my job correctly if I hadn’t checked out the alternatives to Bonus Accumulator. There are some popping up, but none of them have the number of offers that BA does, and you know this is all about the offers! So, I’m confident that BA will be the front runner for the future of our casino offer needs.
One thing that makes BA great is the support and community. Not thats I’ve had to use the help very much, but when I have, it’s been top-notch. There’s a forum where you can get answers to the most common questions; and if that fails, then there’s 7 day email support.
One of the most important attributes to making money online is time and effort. You want to put the minimum amount of time to get the maximum gains. I’ve already told you the time I put, 22 hours into this test. And the effort I would say I put maybe a 4/10.
I should tell you that a lot of the offers can run without you having to be there. So, just set the game up, autorun it and then get on with doing some cooking or take the dog for a walk. So, it really didn’t take much effort to get results.
Earlier on I said that I would tell you what the actual earning potential of Bonus Accumulator is. Well, at the time of writing this, the total EV of the sign up offers is over £3,000! Please remember this is estimated, it’s not guaranteed. But that’s how the maths works out.
At the beginning of the post, I told you I’d give you some tricks of the trade. So, I’ve got 10 tips here that I do myself and I recommend.
2. Secondly, use multiple monitors or split your screen; this will allow you to play more than one game at a time, doubling your efficiency.
3. When you’re doing the blackjack offers, put the blackjack calculator on the browser on your phone; it’s a lot quicker than switching in between windows: that way you can fly through the blackjack.
4. Use at your own risk. I don’t recommend this one, but I’m just going to tell you what I did with the blackjack, I put the stake up to £5. There was no autoplay option like there is with all the slots. So, it was just getting a bit too much time putting one pound through all the time. So, I just did five and it worked out for me. But it is much higher risk doing this, you’re more likely to bust out. Obviously, you can use the simulator on the website to work out the likelihood of your busting out or what you’re likely to earn.
5. Do all of the offers, even the ones that seem really small or not worth doing. I’ve made some good money on those. Just make your way through them all: I’m still making my way through my list.
6. You might find when you first sign up to a few of the bookies that you get asked for ID and proof of address. So, I keep mine on dropbox, it makes it fast & easy to upload.
7. You’re going to have a lot of username and passwords. So, I use LastPass which makes it easy to sign-in to any website.
8. As I’m usually out of the UK, I use a VPN. I used to use a free one, and it ended up getting me banned from a couple of casinos, it’d drop off and then they’d realise I’m in Morocco or wherever and stop me being able to log in.
Then I changed to NordVPN; I think it’s like maybe $10 or so a month, and I’ve not had any issues since.
9. Keep track of where your money is. There are so many bookies; it’s easy to lose track of it. There is a section now on Bonus Accumulator that will do this for you!
10. Use TopCashBack. People think this is a load crap, but I’m telling you this makes a big difference. The offers change slightly, but if you have TopCashBack and you install the browser plugin or the app if you’re using your phone, then that way you get a notification any time there are offers available for you. I just checked and here are some current offers:
Betfair £70 cashback
William Hill £26 cashback
Coral £42 cashback
So it’s well worth the FREE SIGN UP!
If you follow the instructions given on the BA website, this is a guaranteed way to make money online. You can get started now with as little as 40 quid right now!
Looking for other ways to increase your online income, you should check out our Matched Betting page.
If you want more information about how to make money online, please do find our Facebook Group.